Apr 17, 2012

Mike's Global Grill

I previously didn't frequent this restaurant based on reviews in Boquete NING regarding bad service and poor food.  Recently, though, I've been there twice with friends, once during the weekend and once mid-week.   I was very pleasantly surprised.  The restaurant has a warm, friendly atmosphere, the owners were attentive and very cordial, and the food was excellent.   Wait staff was also superb and the time from placement of food order to table beat Las Ruinas and Amigos by about 200%.

I'm not sure about the beef some people have with this restaurant, but based on personal experience I'd say it's unfounded.   I plan to frequent the place more and would encourage anyone who has been holding back for reasons similar to mine, to ignore the malicious reviews and see for yourself. 

Meet you there!